I'll be looking for input from my blog followers to help build this list. It is you the client who has questions about the skill set, cost, personality and products a photographer has to offer.
Feel free to post your questions in the comments field and I will gladly add them to the list. I'll add questions as my clients ask them.
- How much is the sitting fee?
- Do you travel to my location?
- Do you examples of your work I can see?
- What is your favorite location for shooting senior portraits?
- Can you take photographs inside of my home?
- Do you have a minimum purchase requirement?
- What is your favorite location for portrait sessions?
- Do you have examples of your work that I can see?
- Do you require a deposit before the session?
- Will you work by yourself or with a assistant?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- What if I don't like the pictures?
- Do you have any reviews I can read?
- Have you won any photography contest?
- How much and what type of education do you have?
- Do you belong to any professional photography associations?
- Do you photograph people on railroad track?
- Do you sell CD/DVD's instead of prints?
- Do you split sessions of small children into multiple short sessions?
- What should I wear?
- Do you provide free retake sessions?
- Do you copyright your work?
- How much photography education do you have?
- How many pictures of my wedding should I expect?
- Will you be using a assistant?
For more information about S and C Images Photography's Services contact us.